Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Traditions

Easter is my absolute favorite holiday! Although, I have to be honest....I just decided that this year. :) I have been going through what has been the greatest and hardest trial I have ever had to endure in my life. Through it I have learned so much and have grown spiritually. Christs death and resurrection took on a whole new meaning for me this year. I have been really trying to focus on Jesus' love. His death and resurrection is all about His unconditional love for me.

We do not have any set traditions for Easter in our family besides going to church. I wanted to do something but really was stuck for ideas. Everything I found was for older children not for toddlers. In my hunt to recycle all these plastic eggs I found a great idea for telling the story. Next year we will begin a new tradition in our home and we will all focus on the real meaning of Easter and how much we are loved.

What kind of Christ centered traditions do you have in your home?

No comments: